The happiness and satasifaction you get after eating these Indian Sweets is just priceless !
- RASMALAI: One of the most loved infian dessert which is called as an indian cheesecake without a crunchy crust. Main ingredients Chenna, Malai & Sugar. Best places in Delhi where you will get Rasmalai Bengal Sweet House, Halidram, Standard Milk Products.
- SPOONGY RASGULLA : A syrupy dessert widely popular in India now. This dessert had intially originated from West Bengal & Odisha. Main ingredients Chenna & Sugar. Best places in Delhi where you will get Rasgulla Om Sweet Shop, Bikanervala, Haldiram’s, Standard Milk Products, Bengal Sweet House, Kamala Sweets.
- PIPING HOT GULAB JAMUN : Milk Solid based sweet widely popular imdian dessert to gorge on be it a shahdi or a buffet Gulab Jamun is widely loved by all ! Main ingredients Khoya, Milk, Ghee, Sugar. Best places to eat Gulab Jamun in Delhi Chaina Ram, Shyam Sweets, Anupam Sweets.
- MOONG DAL HALWA : The king of Indian Weddings is our very favorite Moong Dal Halwa. Makn ingredients Sugar, Ghee, Moong Dal. Best places to eat Moong Dal Halwa in Delhi are Bikanervala, Haldiram.
- MOTICHOOR LADOO : Motichoor ladoo are made of fine boondi balls. Main ingredients Boondi, Sugar, Ghee. Best places to eat Motichoor ladoo in Delhi Bikanervala, Tewari Brothers, Chaina Ram.
- JALEBI WITH RABRI : The old classic combimatiom can never ever go wrong. The crispy hot Jalebis served wiyh Rabris is a delight to the tastebuds. Main ingredients Flour, Saffron, Ghee, Sugar & for Rabri Milk. Best places to have Jalebi with Rabri Old Famous Jalebiwala, Prankster ( gurgum).
- PHIRNI : Also known as Rice Pudding is a dessert so soft that it just melts in your mouth leaving behind some yummy flavours. Main ingredients Rice, Milk. Best places to eat Phirni in Delhi Karim’s, Zaffran, Biryani by Kilo.
- KAJU KATLI : Also known as Kaju ki Burfi is an indian desserts which we can’t afford to forget. Makn ingredients Cashew Nuts, Ghee, Sugar. Best places to eat Kaju Katli in Delhi Halidram, Bengal Sweet House, Aggarwal Sweets. Picture credits 😦 Internet Source) http://m.recipes.timesofindia.com/photo/55048826.cms (picture source: internet)
So what you waiting for just go and gorge on these indian sweets now !!